In here you will find reviews. Read on below.
From user Randy:
I’ve been using glutax 5G now for 5 months, and it works on my skin – now whiter. I also have acne on my back, and they have lessen. I’ve been informed that lifestyle do matter, and I do smoke and occasionally drink beer. I’m glad that this still worked for me. I’m taking this with Vitamin E and Vit C.
From user Hannah:
I’m on my 5th box now, and my skin now has a blooming and silky smooth effect especially when I’m outdoors. Although I didn’t lighten that much, I’m still satisfied. What I can say to others is that it really depends if glutax is compatible and suited for your body.
A brief summary of results:
- Some users achieved lighter skin, 4 shades lighter.
- extremities and underarms also whitens
- some users resulted in blooming and glowing skin, not necessarily whitening effect by a number of shades
- some users experienced oily skin
- for maximum effect when taking gluta IV is to also take oral glutathione
Got any feedback or questions? Contact us now or post your thoughts below!
There are a number of Gluta supplements and pills available today, but it is important to know that taking these doesn’t necessarily do much. They are broken down while in the stomach, and won’t be properly absorbed by the body. Their gluta molecules are also also heavy and big to be able to pass through our cell membrane. The lungs also rapidly absorbs oral glutathione.
- They are convenient to take(no IV)
- They are not that effective
- Some side effects
- Price is cheap compared to the injections
- Bronchial Constriction – Studies have been done and and have shown that these supplements can lead to sulfite formation, which in turn reduces the airways’ size. It also known as bronchial constriction. This leads to difficulty in breaking. This also manifests cough and breathlessness. Those with asthma should consider this and consult with a professional.
- Gastro-intestinal problems – Bloating and abdominal cramps may occur with use of these supplements, although these side effects may be minimal if the person rehydrates properly.
- Allergies – It may also cause allergies, especially those with milk allergies. Some patients may experience rashes on their skin.
Glutathione(GSH) is effective for detoxification and skin whitening. Now this is tempting to take some supplements, but there are studies showing that taking gluta supplements doesn’t prove to be that effective. Another option that you can do is to boost your GSH precursors intake. These precursors are the amino acids which makes the gluta in your system.
Here is a list of these foods to boost the GSH levels::
- Red peppers
- Brussels sprouts
- Raw Eggs
An important factor too is to make your body sweat, exercise. This should be a no-brainer, since we really need to exercise. Deep breathing and sweating helps to remove the toxins in our system.
This also goes to show that it is imperative that we eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and also unprocessed meats.
You may also be interested in our top gluta iv products.
If you are bold and don’t mind poking yourself, then great for you!
Administering it through IV(Intravenous) delivers the best result since it goes directly to the blood. IM(Intermuscular) injections may be safer but have irregular absorption.
First, try your friends network. A friend of a friend may be able to help you out. If you can’t find any, then you have to find through other means. Try naturopathic centers in your area. If you are in the Philippines, there are also a lot of registered nurse that can administer the shots. Just ask around – you can first try at salons, and still if you can’t find any, derm clinics are your best shot. A popular one here in the Philippines are belo clinis, and they have their own stocks of gluta.
If you are outside Philippines, do note that the nurses willing to do IV are taking risks. Legal issues are real if patiens have violent reactions with the package especially if it is not in a professional way inside a hospital or clinic. Doing it in a clinic is also much more expensive. A lot of nurses also don’t wanna be liable especially if the product is from overseas and they have no idea where it actually came from and what is actually in it.
In New Zealand too, you may find it hard to buy syringe needles.
Hey ladies(and guys),
Here’s another review, specifically for tatiomax plus from Jenn of livelovedream.ca.
Here’s a summary:
- In Vancouver, naturopathic clinics who offer injections have a rate of $55 per injection.
- She purchased Tatiomax Plus for $140, which already included shipping.
- administered through intravenous injections(injected through the veins)
- She found the nurse through a friend of a friend
- Finding the nurse was difficult because they(the nurse) are taking risks. They are doing unauthorized procedures with their license at stake. Be aware that they can face legal issues if patients/users experience adverse reactions to the substance.
- Total cost for 1st month is $280 CAD + $15 per shot
- The scars and dark areas of her face seems to lighten.
- She didn’t last a month with the IV since it became painful and her veins kept hiding(which resulted after being ‘poked’. In her last and final week, her nurse couldn’t locate anymore her veins except those that are deep inside. That’s when she decided to stop.
– from http://livelovedream.ca/glutathione-iv-injection-experience/